– For control of exposed nests of wasps, yellow jackets, and hornets: For use outdoors only to treat nests under eaves, near window frames, doorways carports, picnic areas, and outdoor play areas or anywhere nests are built.
– Spray nest at sunrise or sunset when insects are least active.
– Stand a safe distance from the nest (1-3 meters) Do not spray directly underneath
– Shake can well before each use. Hold can upright and spray away from person. Push button to spray.
– Aim actuator at the opening in the nest and spray until soaked.
– Then spray the rest of the nest until it is saturated.
– Saturation of the nest is required for control. Observe for activity for at least 24 hours and treat again if necessary.
Do not reapply within 24 hours of the previous treatment.
– Observe the nest for pest activity for at least 24 hours. If no pest activity is observed after 24 hours, the nest may be removed.
– Spray only if there is no wind or breeze
– Avoid spraying vegetation directly
– Rinse with water if any desirable foliage is contacted with spray.
Similar Product: Knock Down Hornet and Wasp Blaster – Foam
Product is for household use and is available to the public.