Burrow Oat Bait 20kg Bag
- Active Ingredient: Zinc phosphide 2% a powerful acute rodenticide.
- Controls pocket gophers, and Columbian and Richardson ground squirrels
- Bait uses food-grade, steam-rolled oat groats for improved palatability
- Kiln dried process eliminates germination and kills bacteria and mold
- Applicators of zinc phosphide should observe the potential treatment area before treating burrows, to confirm the presence of activity of ground squirrel and to ensure there is no evidence of species at risk activity or presence in burrows.
- For information on species at risk in your area, contact your provincial or federal wildlife officials.
- This product is for Commercial Use ONLY, and cannot be sold to the public