Prelude 240 Emulsifiable Concentrate 3.78L
PRELUDE® termiticide/insecticide with permethrin is an effective termiticide that may also be used to control ants, cockroaches, ticks and flies. It is labeled for perimeter, indoor, lawn and ornamental applications.
- For the most effective use of this product, it is necessary that the service technician be familiar with current control practices including trenching, rodding, subslab injection, and low-pressure spray applications
- For effective control of termites and other labeled insects or arthropod pests
- Active Ingredient: permethrin 25.6%
- IRAC Group 3-A Insecticide
- Mode of action: Sodium channel modulator. Pyrethroids act on sodium channels of the nerve axon membrane. They affect the sodium channel by prolonging sodium ion influx. The excess sodium causes an electrical imbalance and results in the excessive and repetitive firing of the neurons, which disrupts normal nerve impulse transmission and leads to paralysis and ultimately the death of the insect
SDS Information: https://pestweb.com/assets/files/productdocuments/gardex-c-prelude-240-concentrate-msds-en-196764.pdf
There are no reviews yet.