WeatherBlok XT Bait Rodenticide
For palatability and weatherbility, WeatherBlok XT rodenticide with the active ingredient brodifacoum is an ideal choice to control rats and mice even in harsh conditions. Outstanding resistance to weather elements, outstanding acceptance by rodents !
Formulated with a second generation anticoagulant for outstanding weatherability and palatability to control rats and mice with a single feeding, WeatherBlok XT also features a unique shape and gnawing edges. The bait includes Bitrex, the human taste deterrent, and should always be applied out of reach of children, domestic animals and non-target wildlife, or in tamper-resistant bait stations, such as the Syngenta Multiplex Station.
WeatherBlok XT Bait Rodenticide Key Features:
* Designed for extreme weatherability without compromising rodent acceptance
* Weather-resistant wax blocks with grooved edges for more gnawing area
* High-density grain content is palatable to rodents and contains Bitrex human taste deterrent
WeatherBlok XT Bait Rodenticide Key Benefits:
* Formulated to control rodents with a low dose, even warfarin-resistant mice and rats
* Controls rats and mice with a single feeding in both urban and rural areas
* Highly attractive to rodents with reduced hazards to the users
* Single feeding reduces exposure and cost, limits the incidence of bait shyness
WeatherBlok XT Bait Rodenticide Key Uses / Applications:
Weatherblok XT is an all weather bait with a single feed anticoagulant for rodent control. Containing the same advantages of Talon- G with an added convenience of outdoor use. Specially formulated to withstand the dampest locations.The unique shape, allows high density baiting and features gnawing edges that entice rodents to consume great volumes causing rapid deaths.
For the safety purposes, Weatherblok XT should always be applied out of reach of children, domestic animals and non-target wildlife, or in tamper-resistant bait stations.
WeatherBlok XT Bait Rodenticide Active Ingredient(s):