Knock Down Pot-It™ Plant Total Release Fumigator Plant And Garden 150G – KD402D
FOR OUTDOOR AND GARDEN USE:
- Spray with valve in manual position.
- For bugs on such plants as Asters, Azaleas, Begonias, Chrysanthemums, Dahlias, Delphiniums, Gladioli, Irises, marigolds, Petunias, Roses and Snapdragons.
- Also for bugs on evergreens and small ornamental deciduous trees, shrubs and vines.
- For best results, spray in evening, or on cloudy days when air is still.
- Use slow, sweeping motions. Keep can 45 cm from plants.
- Avoid wetting foliage with spray.
- Spray rows at the rate of 30 cm (12 in) per second.
- For Heavy growth, spray row on both sides, repeat when needed.
- Spray with caution on young plants and new growth.
- Do not spray garden when temperatures exceed 32°C (90°F).
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL CAREFULLY BEFORE USING PRODUCT
Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches, Crickets, Fleas, Flies, fumigator, Gnats, Mosquitoes, plants, pot it, Small Flying Moths, Spiders and Silverfish, ticks, Two Spotted Spider Mites, Wasps
Piperonyl Butoxide 2.0%
- Pressurized Spray
- Lock valve down for CONTINUOUS SPRAYING or
- Depress valve down for MANUAL SPRAYING